Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Up and Close with
Kanishtha Dhankar
The former Miss India and now one of the highest paid models for fashion weeks . You ll see her in most of the shows , being an indispensable part of most of the Designer’s collections. She obliged me with a quick rapid fire session .

So when i asked her about her love for the ramp , she told me “ Well fashion is something i was always interested in. I started modelling before Miss India happened.” So i was interested in knowing where she came from , she told me she belonged from Haryana but she had been born and bought up in Mumbai. 
 I was shocked to know that she is a graduate in Accounting not just that she holds a Post graduate diploma in advertising and public relationships ( she had a very big smile on her face when i told her that that’s the stream I m following too ) . 
Seeing that the conversation was going towards a boring end I asked her what gives her a high and being the unexpected girl she is she said “ watching sunrise on an isolated beach”. 
Quickly thinking about more questions I could  ask her , I inquired about  the Best pick up line used on her “ If beauty was time , you ‘d be eternity “ and i couldn't help put purr an “awwwwww”  Since I couldn't be there to catch all the action backstage I asked  her about all the nerves and excitement that goes on backstage , she said “ the backstage is always exiting , like you said there is alot of nerves and energy . Everyone’s at their best. To be surrounded by soo many people is fun and motivating. Since I had seen her  arranging girl’s in order backstage  when I asked her about this she smiled and said that she feels a part of any show fully and wants the best she can to make it the best. 

Undoubtedly she is amongst the Most famous and top paid model of our times.Despite being at that level she is so adorably sweet and kind , and according to be if you are humble after reaching such heights then you know what success means in it’s right terms.

PS she took the Selfie herself 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com